How do I reserve a ride?
- Call before 5:00 pm the previous business day to set up a ride.
- Call before 5:00 pm on Friday for Saturday or Monday rides. Calling earlier in the week for Saturday rides may ensure that you get the time you need due to the limited hours of operation on Saturdays.
- Set up both pick-up and return rides at the same time.
- Ride may be set up as a "recurring ride" so you can go to the same place at the same time each day without setting up a ride every day.
- Pick-up times can be within 15 minutes before or after scheduled times. (May be outside of this window but as long as we get you to your destination by your scheduled time we are not late).
- Wait time is 3 minutes so be ready!
- Please pay fare (exact cash or ticket) at time of boarding, as drivers are not required to make change.
- A no-show will be charged when a scheduled ride is not taken and not canceled at least one hour prior to pick-up.
- No-show charge will be paid with next scheduled ride. No exceptions.
- A total of $6.00 in unpaid no-show charges will result in suspension of riding privileges until full payment is received at County Connection offices.
- County Connection does not except Credit Cards.
- All County Connection ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- The customer must be able to board and exit the vehicle on their own or with an aide. Customer must provide an aide if needed.
- The customer pays the exact fare with cash or ticket(s) for their ride upon boarding.
- The customer remains seated whenever the vehicle is in motion.
- The customer's language, hygiene and demeanor does not disrupt the safety, peace or comfort of other customers or County Connection employees.
- No weapons, illegal drugs, hazardous materials or other dangerously-deemed items will be permitted on the bus.
- Customers shall not verbally or physically accost, affront, or in any other way disturb other customers or County Connection employees by way of unacceptable language, refusal to pay fares, or by threat of physical force.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking allowed on County Connection Vehicles.
- Animals are not permitted on County Connection buses unless they are service animals used by people with disabilities.
- Please limit your baggage, all carry-on items must remain in your control while riding the bus. This includes grocery bags, backpacks, strollers, and book bags.
- We recommend seat belt use for all customers.
- Customers who cannot conduct themselves according to the above guidelines are subject to removal, suspension, or termination of services. County Connection reserves the right to remove any disruptive customers to the nearest safe location (i.e. gas stations, store, or other public place.)
Inclement Weather Policy
- County Connection will make every reasonable attempt to transport customers during inclement weather.
- A determination will be made as to whether County Connection will be in operation that day. A decision may be made to operate on only major roads.
- All rides may be canceled.
- Customers may contact our office for ride status.
- Watch TV 5, WNEM.com or listen to 1490AM, or 97.7FM for delays or cancellations.